Academic Support Services
- Our Mission
- Course & Seminar Offerings
- Quantitative Literacy Summer Offerings
- Accessibility Services for Students with Disabilities
- English as a Second Language Program
- Tutoring Support Services
Are you interested in making a tutoring appointment in the Soref Center, the Communication Resource Center, or the Academic Nursing Resource Center? Follow these steps:
- Visit TutorTrac
- Log in with your Alverno network user name and password
- Under Student Options, select Search Availability
- Choose the Center (CRC offers writing & speaking assistance, Soref Center offers math & science assistance, ANRC offers academic nursing assistance)
- Choose a Section (course number) and Location (online or at Alverno)
- Click Search
- Select an appointment block
- Type your Phone Number and Notes (What does your tutor need to know about your visit?)
- Scroll down to Save
Watch your email for a confirmation of your appointment and a Zoom link for online appointments. Additionally, a confirmation of your appointment will appear on the main TutorTrac screen.
Tutors cannot assist with assessments. By making an appointment, you are agreeing you will not request assistance on any assessment questions. Written permission from your instructor is required if your work is an exception.
Video assistance is below.