The Center for Academic Excellence (CAE) is an Alverno academic support department dedicated to programs that support students who want to challenge themselves academically and prepare themselves for competitive futures. We provide opportunities for all students to develop academic excellence by extending their learning beyond the classroom, working collaboratively with supportive peers, faculty, staff, and the professional and greater community.
The CAE offers a variety of programs for students, including:
- Events that promote academic growth
- Graduate School Information Sessions
- Special programming for scholars in CAE Learning Communities
- Travel Fellowships for academic projects and professional development
- Undergraduate student and faculty research projects