Wireless Access on Campus
Student Tech Links
- Accounts & Passwords
- Adaptive Technology
- Computer Center Support for Students
- Office 365
- LiveText Student Resources
- New Student Orientations
- Residence Hall
- Student Web Server
- Wireless Access on Campus
- Registering Your Wireless Devices
- New Student Computer Access Survey
- Student Tech Links - Alverno College
Wireless Internet access is available at the following locations on Alverno's campus:
Please be aware that the wireless network may not cover every nook, cranny and corner of the coverage areas.
We are doing our best to add as much coverage as possible where most needed and as
- Alexia Hall (AX) - Entire building
- Alphonsa Hall (AL) – Entire building except music practice rooms and Lampe.
- Athletics and Fitness (AF) – Near the team room (AF105), AF 208, AF 210. and Fitness Center on second floor.
- Austin Hall (AU) – All residence floors; end of the 1st floor south hallway including the guest rooms and apartment; Mug and B69; Pipeline and south hallway in sub-basement.
- Christopher Hall (CH) – Entire building except sub-basement.
- Clare Hall (CL) – Entire building. Coverage in basement is only near the classrooms.
- Corona Hall (CO) – All floors except basement
- Founders Hall (FO) – Entire building. Coverage in basement is in the corridor east of the Plant offices and G65 (across the hall from Print Services).
- Read Center (RC) – Entire building except Studio A in the Media Hub.
Users in ALL locations are required to login with a network username and password in order to connect.
Guests on campus trying to access our wireless network will need a guest network username and password to connect. Tech Services has made arrangements with various departments to have guest logins available for campus visitors.
Users logging into our network are responsible for complying with our Technology Use Policies.
Alverno does not recommend processing credit card transactions on the AlvernoGuest
The Alverno network may not fully comply with PCI-DSS 3.2 standards.
Access to the following resources are available:
- Student email
If you have questions or need more information, please contact the Help Desk via the Service Desk Portal or call them at 414-382-6700.