All reservations must be made via Alverno's online Event Management System (EMS). To improve accuracy of reservations, we do not accept phone reservations.
All reservations must be made at least one 72 hours before the requested delivery.
Please call the Alverno Service Desk at 414-382-6700 or come to the Computer Center
if your request doesn't meet this requirement.
- Reservations are taken on a first-come first-served basis.
- All requests for deliveries to classes must be made by the course instructor, TA,
or faculty advisor (for student groups) to avoid duplicate requests.
- We support Office 2016 as well as other course-specific software. (See Technology
Services staff for a list.) If you have created a document in another software program
of a different version, you must convert the document to a supported program and/or
version. We do not install personally owned software on Alverno computers.
- Personally owned computers may be used with "floater" projectors on campus. It is the user's responsibility to check that his or her computer works with Alverno's
floater projection equipment.
- Technology Services equipment is available for on-campus use only.
- There are special policies for wireless laptop carts.