Office 365 is a collection of Microsoft Office apps and cloud services accessible
from your PC, Mac, tablet or phone. OneDrive for Business is included and provides the
ability to create and share documents along with 1TB of cloud storage. In addition,
Office 365 Pro Plus (the complete Microsoft Office suite) is available to download
and install free on up to five devices.
Logging into Microsoft Office365
Creating a new document in OneDrive
Uploading Files to OneDrive
Edit a document in Office Online
Office 365 Pro Plus - FREE for Fac/Staff
Office 365 101 for Faculty
Microsoft Skype for Business features
- Create, moderate, and join pre-planned and/or on-the-fly audio, video, and web meetings
with people inside and outside your organization.
- Enhance online presentations with screen-sharing and virtual whiteboards.
- Invite others to participate in your Skype conference calls for Alverno fac/staff.
- Make voice calls through your computer to other Skype for Business users in your organization
or in other organizations that use Skype.
- Get real-time presence information—including photos, availability status, and location—and
enhanced instant messaging (IM) to connect efficiently and effectively.