Open House for High School Students
This event is intended for high school students, undergraduate transfer students and their families.
Sunday, Sept. 18, 2016
1 p.m.-4 p.m.
Registration information coming soon.
Sister Joel Read Center
3400 South 43rd Street, Milwaukee
Free parking is available in our parking structure and campus lots.
For directions, visit alverno.edu/directions.
Your day on campus:
- Discover how personalized learning and ongoing assessment help every Alverno student reach her greatest potential.
- Learn how Alverno’s unique abilities-based curriculum prepares students to lead successful lives and careers.
- Explore areas of study, internships, study abroad, athletics, and the many activities available on campus.
- Find out about financial aid and the many ways to make an Alverno education affordable.
- Take a tour of campus with a current student.
- Transfer students should bring their transcripts for on-the-spot evaluations with an admissions counselor.