Returning Student Information
For Undergraduate Students on Leave
Undergraduate students interested in returning to Alverno from the Student-on-Leave program need to do the following:
- Contact the Advising Office (414-382-6029) to schedule an appointment with your Academic Advisor.
- Log in to IOL to Update Name & Address (If applicable).
- Clear current holds on your account. (The Advising Office will notify you of any).
- Seek assistance from Academic Advisor to register for courses.
For Students Returning From an Official Withdrawal
Undergraduate students interested in returning to Alverno after Official Withdrawal need to do the following:
- Complete Readmit Paperwork or call the Advising Office at 414-382-6030 to request information.
- Complete FAFSA (Free Application for Student Aide).
- Contact the Financial Aid and Student Accounts at 414-382-6262 for assistance with finances.
Graduate students interested in returning to Alverno after Official Withdrawal please contact the Admissions Office (414-382-6100).
Once your Re-Admit application has been received:
- The Advising Office will contact you regarding the next steps.
- Clear current holds on your account (The Advising Office will notify you of any).
- Your Academic Advisor will assist you with the registration process.
At any stage of this process, do not hesistate to contact the Advising Office if you
have any questions.