Transfer Student Info Session
- Admissions Home
- First Year Students Admissions
- Transfer Student Admissions
- Graduate Student Admissions
- Housing Application
- Meet our Admissions Counselors
- Transfer Credit
- Visit Us
- Information Sessions
- Preview Day
- Admitted Students Day
- Transfer Info Session
- Nursing Transfer Information Session
- Milwaukee Day
- Undergraduate Admissions Policies - Alverno College
- Admissions Policies - Alverno College
- Private College Week
- Youth Options
Are you considering transferring to Alverno?
Our Transfer Information Sessions help you determine if Alverno is the right fit for you. We will hold two sessions on Tuesday, Oct. 23, 2018. If you are interested in nursing or any of our other health care programs, please register for the Health Care Transfer Info Session. If you have any questions, contact Sarah Timm at 414-382-6301 or email@example.com.
Transfer: Tuesday, Oct. 23 from 6-7:30 p.m.
This event is for students interested in transferring to Alverno to study a non-health care related field.
Health Care Transfer: Tuesday, Oct. 23 from 6-7:30 p.m.
This event is for students interested in transferring to Alverno to study nursing or another health care field.
Here's what you can expect:
- Learn about Alverno College and the personalized attention we offer to help make your transition smooth.
- Meet with an admissions counselor for a discussion of your next steps.
- Find out about Financial Aid and scholarships.
Important: Emailing your transcripts ahead of time (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the best way to ensure we’ll be able to answer your questions accurately and give you the best advice for your situation. If you can't email your transcript ahead of time, please bring an unofficial copy with you.
This event is intended for potential transfer students and their supporters (family members, significant others, friends). If you are a high school student, please click here to sign up for an upcoming Preview Day for high school students.