- Admissions Home
- First Year Students Admissions
- Transfer Student Admissions
- Graduate Student Admissions
- Housing Application
- Meet our Admissions Counselors
- Transfer Credit
- Visit Us
- Information Sessions
- Preview Day
- Admitted Students Day
- Transfer Info Session
- Nursing Transfer Information Session
- Milwaukee Day
- Undergraduate Admissions Policies - Alverno College
- Admissions Policies - Alverno College
- Private College Week
- Youth Options
- Have an Admissions Question?
Transfer Tuesdays are drop-in opportunities for you to visit campus, meet with an Admissions counselor, get your transcripts reviewed and be considered for on-the-spot admissions. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a specific time to come in, please call Sarah Timm at 414-382-6301 or email her at email@example.com.
Graduate Information Sessions
Registration coming soon for Thursday, Oct. 3, 2019
Our Graduate Info Seesions are for those interested in our Master of Business Administration, Master of Science in Nursing, Master of Arts in Education and Master of Science in Community Psychology.
For information about our Master of Music Therapy, visit alverno.edu/mmt. If you would like more information about our School Psychology program, please call Janet Stikel at 414-382-6112.
For more information, please call 414-382-6100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org