Communication and MBA Dual Degree
Business and Communication | Major
Bachelor's + MBA
Get on the fast track! Through our unique accelerated program, you can earn a bachelor’s degree in communication and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) in just five years. You’ll benefit from Alverno’s distinctive, hands-on curriculum and will start building your professional network, all while saving time and money, as you master communication and business skills and acumen. We foster relationships with students to encourage and support them in their individual personal and professional goals.
- Before beginning your last year of undergraduate studies, you can apply for admission to the MBA program and count 12 credits toward both your bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
- By taking graduate-level courses as an undergraduate and taking two elective courses during the summer after your last year, you can then go on to earn a master’s degree after one year of study.
- You’ll be immersed in experiential learning by working on real-world projects in collaboration with local business leaders and organizations.
- Alverno undergraduate students complete an interest-driven internship helping you gain professional experience and start networking to build your career.
- Alverno does NOT require the GMAT for admission to the MBA program.
The Annual Crime and Fire Safety Report for Alverno College, which includes crime statistics and annual fire safety statistics, can be found online. A hard copy of the report is available upon request. Please send your request to Jason Pilarski, director of Campus Safety.
Associate Professor, Communication
GET IN TOUCH!
Have questions about studying at Alverno? We invite you to connect with our Admissions team to learn more.