- Resources for Students
- Career Center
- Student Services
- Alumnae Services
- Employer Services
- Online Resources
- CEC Staff
- Share Your Success!
Alverno's Career Center, LA 125
Our Career Center houses a reference library designed to help you develop an individualized career plan. Resources include:
- Self Assessments: interests, values and abilities inventories
- Career Planning Materials: books and handouts on career direction and job search topics
- Job Opportunities: current job listings for local and national companies
- Graduate school information and entrance exam preparation materials
- Periodicals: business journals and magazines to help you stay current on employment trends
- Volunteer Opportunities: volunteer listings to help build your professional experience and network
Office Hours (Academic Year)*
Monday, Thursday & Friday: 8:30am — 5pm
Tuesday & Wednesday: 8:30am—6:30pm
WEC Saturday: 10am— 2pm
Walk-in Hours (Academic Year)**
Tuesday & Thursday: 10:30am – 12:30 (Career Direction, Sr. Celestine)
Tuesday & Wednesday: 3pm — 6pm (Resumes & Cover Letters)
WEC Saturday: 10am – 2pm (Resumes & Cover Letters)
Winter, Spring & Summer Break Hours*
Monday-Thursday: 8:30am – 5pm
Friday: 8:30am – 4pm
To schedule an appointment, call (414) 382-6010.
No appointment necessary during walk-in hours.
*Hours may vary according to College calendar
**Walk-in hours are not held during Career Education events.