Alverno College alumnae have access to career counseling for two years, after graduation, including:
- Interpretation of vocational instruments
- Job search coaching
- Resume and cover letter review
- Interview preparation
- Grad school planning
To schedule an appointment, please call (414) 382-6010.
Job Search Assistance
In addition, all Alverno College alumnae can:
- Attend our biannual Job Seekers Workshop
- Attend Alverno's Fall Career Fair and the Spring WorkForce Career Fair
- Use Alverno Connects, our online job board (details are below)
- View our current Resume Guide
- Join the Alverno Alumnae Association LinkedIn group to learn about job and networking opportunities
Alverno Connects is a one stop, virtual career center, exclusively for Alverno students and alumnae. Through the site, Alverno students and alumnae can:
- Search local jobs, internships & volunteer opportunities
- Upload their resume for employer viewing
- Browse online career resources
- Research & connect with employers who want to hire Alverno grads & alumnae
- Create customized Job Agents - get an email when new jobs are posted
- Check out the calendar for upcoming career events
- Receive important career-related information and announcements
- And more!
Alumnae can sign-in here by selecting "New User" and their personal email address (not school email).