Your password will expire every 180 days.
Your password must:
- Be 8-200 characters long;
- Not be the same as any of your last ten (10) passwords;
We strongly recommend that your password:
- Contain a combination of upper and lowercase letters;
- Include numbers and/or symbols;
Also, please remember:
- Passwords are case-sensitive
- Passwords must be changed every 180 days.
- Changing your network password WILL change your password for email, IOL, and Moodle, but not for LiveText.
Your username and password are the same for all the following resources:
- Alverno Intranet (for faculty/staff)
- Office 365
- Wireless network
Changing your network password WILL NOT change your LiveText password
If your password expires, you won't be able to log into any campus computers or access any Alverno network resources from off-campus until you reset your password.
If you have problems or questions about changing your password, please contact the Alverno Service Desk at 414-382-6700. The off-site team is able to help you 24/7/365.
Directions for retrieving your username and password are available through LiveText's HelpCenter.
In addition to changing your Alverno network password, you will need to change your smart phone password. Please check your phone’s user manual or contact your service provider to obtain instructions for your specific phone brand and model.