Faculty and staff may borrow equipment from the Media Hub. Borrowers are financially responsible for any loss of or damage to the equipment. Equipment can be reserved through EMS or checked out on a first-come basis.
How can faculty and staff request equipment?
Faculty and staff can reserve equipment from the Media Hub for classroom use by filling out the Classroom AV/Tech Equipment/Tech Training form in EMS.
Requests must be submitted at least 72 hours (3 days) in advance. You may request equipment up to six months into the future. If your request doesn’t meet these requirements, please contact the Media Hub at 414-382-6170 or visit us in RC 114.
What equipment is available for faculty and staff use?
- USB / DVD recording units for classrooms
- Classroom use set of 20 USB flash drives
- Digital cameras
- CD boom boxes
- Digital video camcorders
- Digital audio recorders
- Document cameras
- Electronic white boards
- Portable USB 3 hard drives
- NOMAD portable AV carts
- Overhead projectors
- Slide projectors with remote and tray
- Audio cassette players/recorders
What items are available for purchase?
- Batteries (AA, AAA or lithium)
- Video tapes (30, 60 or 120 minutes)