- Wellness Tip
- Seven Dimensions of Wellness
- For Staff and Faculty
- For Students
- Wellness Partners
- Wellness Tools
- Finding Support in the Environment
- Wellness Book of the Month
3 Ways to Build Confidence
Few people succeed without self-assurance. However, everyone has bouts of insecurity from time to time. Here are three ways you can bolster your confidence:
- Be honest. Know what you're good at and what you still need to learn. With an accurate assessment of your abilities you can tell the difference between self-doubt and lack of skill.
- Practice. If there's a job or task that you're worried about, practice doing it. Preparation builds both skill and confidence.
- Embrace new opportunities. Playing to your strengths is smart, but not if it means you don't try new things. Conquer fresh challenges to remind yourself what you are capable of.