- Contact Us
- Faculty Information
- Final Assessment Schedules
- Accommodations & Disabilities
- Alverno College Catalog
- Attendance Expectations
- Auditing Classes
- Class & Course Cancellation
- Classroom Assignments
- Course and Section Additions and Changes
- Emergency Communication Options for Alverno
- Incomplete Policy
- Instructor Change
- Progress Reports
- Registration Incentives
- ROTC Program
- Schedule Changes
- Section Changes
- Student Right to Know
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Veteran Educational Benefits
- Waiting List
- WDC and Alverno on the Weekend Add-Drop
- Withdrawal from Classes
- Previous Bulletins
- Teach Out Policy
- Transcript FAQs
- Undergrad Ability & Level Matrix
- Hybrid Courses - Class Expectation Documents
- Online Courses - Class Expectation Documents
Q. How do I request my transcript?
A. In person, by mail or by fax. The Transcript Request Form is available in the office or on the Registrar’s Office webpage under forms. We need a completed and signed form in order to start processing your transcript.
Q. How soon can I get my transcript?
A. Standard Service costs $5.00 per copy, and the transcripts are processed within 24-48 hours. Rush-Same Day Service is available from 8:30-4:00 M-F and costs $10.00 per copy. Rush transcripts are processed within an hour. Please note: payment is required at the time of the request.
Q. Can my transcripts be faxed or sent electronically?
A. No. Transcripts are either picked up by the student or mailed.
Q. Can I get an unofficial copy?
A. We only issue official copies of transcripts.