Transfer Student Info Session
- Admissions Home
- Degree Completion
- Housing Application
- Meet our Admissions Counselors
- Transfer Credit
- Visit Us
- Graduate Information Session
- Preview Day
- Admitted Students Day
- Transfer Info Session
- Nursing Transfer Information Session
- Milwaukee Day
- Undergraduate Admissions Policies - Alverno College
- Admissions Policies - Alverno College
- Private College Week
If you are interested in Alverno's business program, attend Business Night at Alverno on Tuesday, Dec. 12 from 5:30-8 p.m. Meet our business faculty and alum from our business programs. Plus, admissions counselors will be available to discuss how you can get started on your path to an Alverno MBA.
Are you considering transferring to Alverno?
Our Transfer Information Sessions help you determine if Alverno is the right fit for you. (The next session date will be announced at a later time.)
Here's what you can expect:
- Learn about Alverno College and the personalized attention we offer to help make your transition smooth.
- Meet with an admissions counselor for an unofficial evaluation of your transcript and a discussion of your next steps.
- Find out about Financial Aid and scholarships.
Important: Emailing your transcripts ahead of time (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the best way to ensure we’ll be able to answer your questions accurately and give you the best advice for your situation. If you can't email your transcript ahead of time, please bring an unofficial copy with you.
This event is intended for potential transfer students and their supporters (family members, significant others, friends). If you are a high school student, please click here to sign up for an upcoming Preview Day for high school students.