- Admissions Home
- First Year Students Admissions
- Transfer Student Admissions
- Graduate Student Admissions
- Housing Application
- Meet our Admissions Counselors
- Transfer Credit
- Visit Us
- Information Sessions
- Preview Day
- Admitted Students Day
- Transfer Info Session
- Nursing Transfer Information Session
- Milwaukee Day
- Undergraduate Admissions Policies - Alverno College
- Admissions Policies - Alverno College
- Private College Week
- Youth Options
- Have an Admissions Question?
Fast Track Admissions
The college application process can be a daunting task, but here at Alverno we make it as easy as possible to apply, be accepted and get your financial aid package. In fact, we can do it all in only about an hour!
If you would like to start at Alverno for our Spring/Fall 2019 semesters, contact us, and we can help you at each step:
- Fill out our FREE application at alverno.edu/apply
- Submit all transcripts from previous colleges you've attended or your high school transcripts. We can make an unofficial admissions decision with unofficial transcripts.
- Fill out your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov.
- Talk to an Admissions Counselor about your application, transcripts and your acceptance.
- Meet with a financial advisor to talk about your aid package.
You are welcome to visit the Admissions Office to complete this Fast Track process during our regular business hours Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Or you can contact us directly to schedule an appointment, including times after 5 p.m. and on the weekend.
Here's what you can expect:
You can apply for admissions to Alverno and meet with an Admissions Counselor to review your transcripts and academic standing. Counselors can also work with you to maximize any previous college credits you wish to transfer. You also can meet with a Financial Aid Adviser.
Emailing your transcripts ahead of time to email@example.com is the best way to ensure we'll be able to answer all of your questions on the spot. If you can't email your transcripts, please bring an unofficial copy with you to the event.
Alverno Admissions Office
The Admissions Office is located in Founders Hall Room 133, 3400 S. 43rd St., Milwaukee. Free parking is available in our parking structure and in campus lots. For directions, visit alverno.edu/directions.