Library Services for Faculty
- Request/Order Library Materials Online (Instructions) *NOT FOR RESERVES*
- Interlibrary Loan
- Library Staff Directory
- Ask a Librarian
To place an item on reserve, contact the Library Liaison for your subject area.
- Reserves Guidelines
- Reserves Request Form Help us save trees, please submit electronic form. Paper copies are available for pick up in the library.
- View Items on Reserve
- NOTE: Items that are listed as course textbooks will automatically be placed in our Open Reserves Textbook Collection and given a checkout period that best serves students based on class size and cost of book.
- NOTE: Items on physical reserve are intended for STUDENT USE. Faculty are expected to return reserve items promptly.
Thesis Approval Form
Choose one of the forms below, do not submit both forms.
- Thesis Approval Form (UNRESTRICTED - Recommended) - Submit this form if you want to release your work and make it available through the library website.
- Thesis Approval Form (RESTRICTED) - Submit this form if you do not want to release your work and do not want to make it available through the library website.
To request workshops, classroom instruction, library orientations, or course-related library materials, contact the Library Liaison for your subject area.