Working Together for Urban Education Forum
Thursday, December 7, 2017 6:00–7:30 p.m.
Alverno College Bucyrus Conference Center
In this forum, Education faculty from Alverno will engage in vibrant discussion with prominent stakeholders from across the Milwaukee education landscape (districts, charters, choice settings, organizations, nonprofits) in identifying and discussing how we all advance distinct and interrelated dynamics affecting urban education: equity, poverty, inclusion, achievement, leadership, and more.
- Kanika Burks, Principal, Milwaukee College Prep, North Campus
- Krysta DeBoer, Executive Director, Center for Urban Teaching
- Lisa Elliott, Superintendent, School District of Greenfield
- Stephanie Maney, Director of Leadership Development, Schools that Can Milwaukee
- Latish Reed, Equity Specialist in the Office of Innovation and Information, Milwaukee Public Schools
Patricia Neudecker, Director of Administrative Leadership, Alverno College
The Alverno Forum series is free and open to the public.
Alverno Forum >