Who We Are
Student Affairs works with students, faculty, staff, and the community to deliver programs and services designed to enhance the student experience. Located in Founders Hall on Student Main Street (first floor), the Office of Student Affairs serves as the information hub on campus. We support students, faculty, staff, and the community by:
- Communicating College policies and procedures
- Advocating for students when appropriate
- Serving as a resource and providing information about the College and campus
- Assisting with student grievances, behavior issues, sexual assault, harassment, violence, and crisis situations
- Provide leadership and support for the departments within Student Affairs
Student Affairs prepares students personally and professionally for success at Alverno College and beyond. We encourage students and their families to take advantage of our various programs and services.
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.