- Undergraduate Commencement
- Graduate Commencement
- Campus Happenings
- Add Your Event
- ID Cards
- Wireless Access
- DACA and Undocumented Student Resources
- Supporting DACA
- Title IX
Who We Are
Student Affairs educators work with students, faculty, staff, and the community to deliver programs and services designed to enhance the student experience. Located in Founders Hall on Student Main Street (first floor), the Dean of Students Office (FO 119) serves as the information hub on campus. We support students, faculty, staff, and the community by:
- Communicating College policies and procedures. Click here to review the most recent version of the Student Handbook.
- Advocating for students when appropriate
- Serving as a resource and providing information about the College and campus
- Assisting with student grievances, behavior or bias concerns, sexual assault, harassment, violence, and crisis situations
The Division of Student Affairs also provides leadership and support for the offices and departments within Student Affairs. Those include:
- Campus Safety
- Counseling & Health Services
- Dean of Students Office
- International & Intercultural Center
- New Student & Family Programs
- Residence Life
- Student Activities & Leadership
For information about our most recent events, check out our Campus Happenings.
Student Affairs also works with students in need of emergency funding for unexpected events.
The DASH Emergency Grant is a one-time grant that is available to eligible undergraduate students to assist with an unexpected emergency (for NON-tuition/NON-textbook needs) so the student can remain enrolled in school.
Follow this link to fill out the DASH Emergency Grant application to find out if you may be eligible for this assistance.
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.