Stay tuned for the 2017 Sites (coming in August!)
Off-Campus Sites for April 2016 Community Day
- Adopt-a-Beach: Help with litter removal along South Shore Beach. Dress for cool and windy weather.
- Adopt-a-Highway: Help with litter removal along Loomis Road (saftety vests will be provided).
- Clement Manor (Retirement Home): Serve breakfast, talk with residents, may include light cleaning.
- Hunger Task Force Farm: Raking and cleaning orchards, preparing fields/garden beds for spring and summer
- Journey House: Assist with the construction of a water gazebo, prepare garden beds and do some
- St. Ann's Center for Intergenerational Care: Work with children or adults, play games, do art projects, etc.
- St. Joseph Academy: Work with children, reading books and playing games.
- Stepping Stone Farms (theraputic horse farm): Clear trails, clean up stalls, outdoor spring cleaning.
- Terrace St. Francis: Cleaning and doing activities with residents, clean up outside if weather is nice
- Urban Ecology Centers: Clean trails, remove invasive plants, landscaping
- Villa St. Francis: Clean up outside and do activities with residents.
On-Campus Sites for April 2016 Community Day
- ACLU of Wisconsin Foundation Presentation & Activity
- Crafting for a Cause - Making no-sew blankets (partcipants are required to purchase some supplies)
- Crafting for a Cause - Knitting or crocheting chemo hats (participants must already know how to knit/crochet
and bring own needles, yarn provided)
- Empty Bowls Project - Learn the history of the project and make 2 ceramic bowls
- Salvation Army - Assembling snack bags for Emergency Shelter(s)