Background Image
Background Image

Disturbance / Disruptive Person(s)


If any person becomes disruptive or if a disturbance occurs in your area, call Campus Safety (382-6911) immediately and remain where you are until contacted by Security.  Give them your

  1. Name and location
  2. Nature of the situation and description of those involved
Emergency Procedures >