Explore a range of majors and minors with nearly limitless opportunities to launch your career.
Grow as a leader and advance in your profession with one of our graduate programs for women and men.
Elevate your career with degree-completion and licensure/certificate programs.
Quick access to departments and resources that will support you in your education.
Thank you so much for playing an active role in the success of the 2021 Alverno Giving Challenge. A strong team of Advocates will build enthusiasm and motivate alumnae, friends and family to give.
The Alverno Giving Challenge will take place April 28-29 at www.alverno.edu/2021challenge. Our goal is to secure 500 donations to unlock participation and matching gifts.
We greatly appreciate you taking time to help us. Do as much or as little as you have time for. Every little bit helps.
We'll email you each day of the Challenge with posts to share. All you will need to do is copy and paste them -- or modify them to fit your personality. Remember to log into Give Campus and use the share tools every time you post. Being logged in is the only way to track your impact and earn prizes!
To be most effective, log in to our giving platform, Give Campus, and share posts from there. You'll be listed under the Advocates tab on the page (you can be anonymous) and you will be able to see your personal impact and whether people are sharing and giving in response to your posts.
1. Go to alverno.edu/2021challenge to sign up. It takes less than 5 minutes.
2. Click on the "ADVOCATES" tab, which is in the content below the video. Follow the steps to sign up or log in to set up an account or log in to share posts from the site.
3. After you click "sign up or log in," you will see a pop-up box. Clicking on the “Sign up/Log in with Facebook” button is the easiest way for you to sign up and log in. (If you would rather sign up with an email address, you must confirm that account by clicking on a link you will receive by email before you can become an Advocate.)
4. Once you have an account, you can make a gift. Making a gift isn’t mandatory to be an Advocate, but your gift will be matched through our matching gift challenge and your generosity helps you encourage others to give. If you like, you can use your gift to offer a challenge (number of donations) or a matching gift to inspire others by clicking on the buttons. Your challenge will appear in the left column of the website.
5. Share that you made your gift using the Facebook and Twitter buttons! When you are logged in to Give Campus, simply click on the social media icons and you can easily share your messages through your social media accounts. If you love videos, create a personal plea video and share it. Video is a great way to tell others why you love and support Alverno and why they should, too.
Not sure what to post? Email email@example.com to be put on our Advocate list. You will be emailed sample posts the mornings of April 28 and 29. Once you receive your posts, simple log on to Give Campus, click on the social media icon for the channel you want to share on, copy the post you were sent (modify however you like) and paste to share!
© 2020 Alverno College, All Rights Reserved | Site by Morweb