- 1098-T Tax Forms
- Book Advances
- Contact Us
- Degree Completion Programs
- Downloadable Forms
- Dropping or Withdrawal
- Employer Reimbursement
- Mission Statement
- Payment Policies
- Tuition, Housing & Fees
Students are required to complete the Educational Loan Agreement (the “Agreement”) every semester prior to gaining access to course registration. Please read the Agreement carefully as this form is meant to help students understand their financial obligations. The Agreement is due once every semester.
To withdraw from a course or courses, students must contact the Registrar's Office or the Professional Advising Office to fill out the necessary paperwork. Non-attendance does not drop a student from a course. Students will still be responsible for all tuition and fees associated with these courses. The date the paperwork is processed will determine the amount of the tuition adjustment, if any.
If you choose to switch programs (e.g. from Weekday to Weekend; Nursing to Non-Nursing) before the official start date of the semester, any tuition adjustment resulting from the change will be effective for that semester. However, should you chose to switch programs after the official start date of the semester, your tuition rate will not be adjusted until the following semester.
An account becomes delinquent when a student fails to pay any balance when due. A student with a delinquent account is not entitled to receive progress reports, transcripts or a diploma. In addition, a student may not register for a future semester or occupy a room in the Residence Hall until the account is paid in full or is current on the monthly payment plan.
Email is our primary form of communication with students. It is important that students consistently check their Alverno student email for important information.
Semester billing statements
Semester billing statements are available at the end of April for the summer semester; at the end of July for the fall semester; and at the end of December for the spring semester.
If you make changes to your schedule after your original statement is sent, you will receive an email at your Alverno email notifying you there is a revised statement for you to view in IOL. The statement is “real time,” which means that you will be able to see your most current account information. If your charges increase and you are on a payment plan, it's your responsibility to reach out to our office to ensure it gets revised. (Please note that while changes to registration update immediately, financial aid updates are not immediate and may require that you notify the financial aid department.)
To access your statement online, please login to IOL and click on an “Account Statement” under the Financial Information section. If you are on a payment plan, you may click on “Payment Plan Statement” to view your payment due dates.
PLEASE NOTE: You are responsible for your charges whether or not you receive a statement.
Contact Student Accounts for specific questions related to billing and payment due dates.
Traditional Semester Payment
Pay in full by the specified due date. Acceptable payment methods include:
- In person at the Student Accounts office.
- Drop box outside of the Student Accounts office.
- Mail check/money order to Alverno College, Attn: Student Accounts.
- Online using IOL under Financial Information, View Account and Make Payments, to use a checking account, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. You can also click on the Pay Online link below.
- Phone Student Accounts (414-382-6262) to use a checking account, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
Monthly Payment Plan
Payment Plans are available for download on IOL (under the Financial Information section). There are two payment plan options:
- Monthly payment by cash, check or credit card. To off-set administrative expenses, there is a $50 service fee for this option. (If you choose to make your payment plan payments online through IOL each month, your payment plan would fall into this category.) To set up this option using the payment plan document, please take your remaining balance due, according to your account statement (available on IOL under the Financial Information section), add $50, and divide that amount evenly between the available payment dates. Submit this completed form to our office.
- Monthly payment by ACH. There is no service fee for this option. A voided check or bank documentation with routing and account number is required every semester. Additionally, if the payments are being withdrawn from an account other than the student’s, the account holder is required to sign the form. ACH payment plans submitted without this information will not be processed. To set up this option using the payment plan document, please take your remaining balance due, according to your account statement (available on IOL under the Financial Information section) and divide that amount evenly between the available payment dates. Submit this completed form to our office with the above mentioned bank information.
PLEASE NOTE: To alter or cancel the payment plan, we must receive written notice at least five business days prior to the next scheduled withdrawal.Student Accounts >