1098-T Tax Forms
- 1098-T Tax Forms
- Book Advances
- Check Cashing
- Contact Us
- Degree Completion Programs
- Downloadable Forms
- Dropping or Withdrawal
- Employer Reimbursement
- Mission Statement
- Payment Policies
- Tuition, Housing & Fees
What is a 1098-T?
The 1098-T form reports the amount of tuition and related fees that Alverno College billed you during the previous calendar year.
Alverno College reports this information directly to the IRS; therefore the 1098-T is for your information only and does not need to be attached to your tax return.
When will I receive a 1098-T?
1098-T forms will be available by January 31st each year for eligible students.
- Registered students with IOL access can view and print their 1098-T in IOL. An email notification will be sent when the 1098-Ts are available.
- Students no longer enrolled at Alverno will receive their 1098-T forms via mail.
Why didn't I receive a 1098-T?
You may not receive a 1098-T if:
- You were billed for the spring 2017 term in 2016. In this case, these tuition charges would have appeared on your 2016 1098-T.
- You do not have a valid SSN or address on file.
If you have questions about how to compute your educational tax credits, you should consult your tax professional or refer to the IRS. Alverno College cannot provide tax advice.
Business Office >