Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Community Psychology
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Application Process
- Master's of Science in Nursing (MSN) Program
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Track
- Family Nurse Practitioner Track
- Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Track
- Post Master's Clinical Nurse Specialist Certificat
- Post Master's Family Nurse Certificate Program
- Post Master's Nurse Educator Certificate Program
- Post Master's Psychiatric Mental Health
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice
There’s a curriculum, but it’s more about acquiring abilities.
At Alverno College, you will be guided by five program outcomes that you will be required to demonstrate throughout your coursework and throughout your career as an advanced practice nurse. By integrating these abilities, you will be able to inspire change and innovation in a variety of healthcare and educational settings. In order to earn an Alverno MSN you will be expected to:
Assume leadership in advancing nursing education and professional nursing practice.
Collaborate with, coordinate and manage personnel and other resources to promote health and foster learning.
Communicate effectively to facilitate learning and influence outcomes.
Integrate nursing science and learning theory in planning, implementing, evaluating and documenting outcomes.
Synthesize inquiry processes and learning approaches to affect the education and well-being of diverse populations.Master of Science in Nursing >