MSCP Program Information
Master of Science in Community Psychology
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership and Development
- Master of Music Therapy
- Master of Science in Community Psychology
- Educational Specialist in School Psychology
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice
- Continuing Music Therapy Education
- Master of Arts in Music and Liturgy
We are accredited through the Higher Learning Commission. In addition, we have designed our curriculum to follow state of Wisconsin requirements for licensure, as well as the CACREP (Council for Accreditation of Counseling & Related Educational Programs) guidelines.
Students will be required to complete a 700-hour supervised practicum experience toward the end of the program. We will work with you to find a suitable placement. In some instances, you may be able to complete part of your practicum at your current worksite if appropriate work and supervision can be arranged.
Licensed for Clinical Practice
Graduates will be eligible for Wisconsin’s Licensed Professional Counselor designation. To receive this license, graduates will have to complete post-master's supervised hours and take the National Counselor Examination, as well as the State of Wisconsin Jurisprudence Exam. (Graduates may be able to obtain a Counselor-in-Training License while they are completing post-graduate supervised hours toward full licensure.)
Foundation for Doctoral Degree
Our program provides a foundation for those who are interested in pursuing a doctoral degree in this field.
Many Employment Options
Graduates of the will be eligible for jobs ranging from case managers and supervisors to individual practitioners.