MSCP Faculty & Staff
Master of Science in Community Psychology
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership and Development
- Master of Music Therapy
- Master of Science in Community Psychology
- Educational Specialist in School Psychology
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice
- Continuing Music Therapy Education
- Master of Arts in Music and Liturgy
Full-Time Instructional Faculty
Sandra Graham, Ph.D.
Brenda Kilpatrick, M.S.
Mary-Catherine Nimphius, M.S.
Rachel Reinders, Ph.D.
Part-Time Instructional Faculty
Muneebah Abdullah, M.S.
Kelly Duggan, Ph.D.
Jennifer Evertsen, M.S.
Dawn Helsing-Wolters, M.A.
Melinda Hughes, M.S.
Pablo Navarro, M.S.
Megan Schiferl, M.S.
Department Academic Administrative Assistant