Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Arts in Education
- Doctorate in Education
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Music Therapy
- Master of Science in Community Psychology
- Educational Specialist in School Psychology
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice
- Continuing Music Therapy Education
- Master of Arts in Music and Liturgy
There’s a curriculum here... but in the end, your education will be more about acquiring abilities.
Your Master of Arts should not only apply to your job. The rest of your life matters, too. At Alverno College, you will be guided by five program outcomes that you will apply throughout your coursework. By developing these abilities, you will be able to inspire change and innovation in schools, businesses, your community, and society.
Integrating disciplinary knowledge with learning frameworks and a broad understanding of human development to plan and implement learning processes.
Interpreting observations of behavior and situations and using frameworks to foster learning.
Managing resources effectively to support learning.
Using oral, written and media modes of communication to structure and reinforce learning processes.
Demonstrating professional responsibility in the learning environment.
Please contact our Admissions Counselor, Katie Kipp, at (414) 382-6045, (800) 933-3401, or email her here.