Certificate & Licensure Programs
Learning never stops. And knowledge is only useful if you know how to apply it. That’s why we offer post-baccalaureate licensure and certificate programs that are individualized and focused on your career and personal goals.
- Licensure to Master's Program: For women and men who already have their bachelor's degree and seek teaching licensure, Alverno offers a graduate-level teacher-education program through which one may earn licensure in general or special education in as few as 18 months and complete a master's degree with nine additional credits.
- Post-baccalaureate Teacher Education Program: This program is designed for college graduates seeking teaching licensure and for teachers who want to upgrade their skills, renew their licensure or extend it to new areas, using undergraduate coursework.
Gainful Employment Program Disclosures
- Administrative Leadership (Graduate License)
- Administrative Leadership/Instructional Leadership
- Adult Education & Organizational Development Certificate
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- Instructional Leadership (Graduate License)
- Nurse Educator Certificate
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (Graduate)