Hispanic Student Nurses of Alverno HNA
Alverno College Student Nurses' Association ACSNA
- Undergraduate Nurse Program
- Alverno College Student Nurses' Association ACSNA
- Career Opportunities
- Life as a Nursing Student
- Transfer and Second Degree Students in Nursing
- Undergraduate Curriculum
- Graduate Program
- Application Process
- Master's of Science in Nursing (MSN) Program
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Track
- Family Nurse Practitioner Track
- Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Track
- Post Master's Clinical Nurse Specialist Certificat
- Post Master's Family Nurse Certificate Program
- Post Master's Nurse Educator Certificate Program
- Post Master's Psychiatric Mental Health
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice
- Meet Our Faculty
- Contact Us
Hispanic Student Nurses of Alverno
The Hispanic Student Nurses of Alverno is an interest group affiliated with Alverno’s School of Nursing with affiliations to the Alverno College Student Nurses Association and the Milwaukee Chapter of the Hispanic Nurses Association. Membership is open to all nursing majors or those interested in a career in nursing. The membership is not limited by race, creed, or national origin. A faculty member in the nursing division serves as an advisor.
The purpose of the Hispanic Student Nurses of Alverno are to:
Support each other, through networking and sharing of educational information to better prepare for the school’s curriculum.
Bridge the gap in health care education to promote quality health care practitioners.
Increase the visibility and accessibility of professional Hispanic nurses to those new to the nursing procession.
Act as an agent to influence change in nursing legislation and health care policies.
These goals are implemented through such activities as program meetings, special on and off campus events, and mentorship programs with the local chapter of the Hispanic Nurses Association.Alverno College Student Nurses' Association ACSNA >