Online Business Degree for Adult Learners
Earn your bachelor’s degree from Alverno’s all-online business program.
Advance your career and grow as a leader with an online business degree from Alverno.
Our flexible online program allows you to earn your bachelor’s degree without putting
your life on hold.
Online business degree program details
- Is open to women and men
- Is 100% online
- Consists of three course terms per standard semester
- Each course term is seven weeks long, and you typically will take two courses per term.
- Course start dates for 2018-19: Sept. 30, Nov. 18, Jan. 20, March 17, May 5
We know it’s important to you to complete your degree quickly and efficiently. That’s why when it comes to transferring credits, we’re committed to working with you to ensure you’re able to transfer as many of your existing credits as possible.
Why choose Alverno’s online business degree?
At Alverno, we believe in learning by doing. That’s why you’ll learn how to immediately apply what you’re learning to the real world, developing the skills that today’s employers demand.
Invest in yourself with an Alverno business degree
We’re committed to providing an exceptional education at a cost worth the investment. Contact our Financial Aid team to discuss your options and find the best path for you to finance your degree. Call 414- 382-6262, toll free at 800-933-3401 or visit our Alverno College Financial Aid Office.
- Introduction to Business BUSI 100
- Business Math BUSI 105
- Financial Accounting BUSI 201
- Managerial Accounting BUSI 202
- Information Technology BUSI 217
- Macroeconomics BUSI 210
- Microeconomics BUSI 211
- Business Communication BUSI 217
- Managing in Organizations BUSI 221
- Quantitative Business Models BUSI 250
- Marketing Principles BUSI 300
- Managerial Finance BUSI 310
- Operations & Logistics BUSI 314
- Human Resources Management BUSI 370
- Business Law BUSI 380
- Small Business BUSI 400
- Business Policy & Strategy BUSI 410
- Project Management BUSI 412
- Capstone I BUSI 450
- Capstone II BUSI 451
General Education & Electives
Communication & Quantitative Literacy
- Learning & Education in the Digital Age OGEB 150
- Communication in Context OCM 135
- Emerging Technologies OCMS 230
- Professional Presentations OCM 235
- Quantitative Literacy and Social Issues OQL 130
- Advanced Research & Communication OCM 450
Liberal Arts & Humanities
- Integrated Arts
- Responsibility In the Modern World OLA 300
- The Art & Science of Data OLA 305
- Finding Meaning in Professional Practice OLA 310
- Sustainability and Technology in the Changing World OLA 330
- Decision-Making in Complex Societies OLA 340
- Multicultural Societies OGEH 350
- Innovation, Creativity, & Design
- Local & National Environment: (Partner course to Business Capstone I) OLA 400
- Global Environment (Partner course to Business Capstone II) OLA 410
- Leaders Models OLDR 150
- Leading Effective Teams OLDR 250
- Leadership in Context I OLDR 300
- Leadership in Context II OLDR 400
Get in touch!
To learn more, please contact Admissions counselor Tifene Brown at (414) 382-6113, email@example.com or use the form below: