How to Apply
- Alverno on the Weekend
- Why Alverno?
- How to Apply
- Cost & Financial Aid
- Transfer Credit
- Prior Learning Credit
- Visit Us
- Contact Us
- Request Information
1. Complete the Alverno on the Weekend application. Applying online is free.
2. The Alverno College Admissions Office will need to receive the following:
- Your official high school transcripts (or GED scores)
- Your official transcripts from any college or university you may have attended
“Official transcripts” are those that we receive in a sealed, unopened envelope from the school. They can be mailed directly from the school or you can bring them in person.
Transcripts can be mailed to:
3400 S. 43rd Street
P.O. Box 343922
Milwaukee, WI 53234-3922
3. You will be contacted by your Admissions Counselor to schedule a time to take the Communication Placement Assessment [CPA]. They results are used to tailor your program to your individual abilities and to select your initial courses. The Admissions Office will provide you information after receiving your application.
You can register for the Communication Placement Assessment online.