- Why Alverno?
- How to Apply
- Cost & Financial Aid
- Transfer Credit
- Prior Learning Credit
- Visit Us
- Meet Your Admissions Counselor
- Request Information
Don’t let the typical college class schedule limit you. Stop sacrificing and start learning. Alverno on the Weekend is designed to work with your demanding schedule without compromising the high academic standards you require.
You’ll be supported by a diverse community of women and faculty who understand what being a student with a family, work responsibilities and a full life is all about.
College that fits your schedule:
- Classes meet two weekends a month, just eight weekends a semester.
- Consistent course scheduling provides predictability to ease your planning.
- You will thrive with other working professionals in a collaborative learning environment led by accomplished faculty with real-world experience.
- You will have uncommon access to faculty and staff to help with your questions.
- On-site expert advisors help you reach your personal and professional goals.
Major areas of study:
- Business Management (Note: Business Management is the only business program offered in the weekend timeframe. International Business, Management Accounting and Marketing Management are only offered in the weekday timeframe.)
- Community Leadership & Development
Minor areas of study:
Already have college credits? We offer personalized attention, transfer credit evaluation, and prior learning credit to make your transition an easy one.
Find out more about the Alverno on the Weekend program: