Transfer Student Open House
Our next Transfer Student Open House is Wednesday, November 20th, 2013.
This event is intended for potential transfer students and their supporters (family members, significant others, friends). If you are a high school student, please click here to sign up for an upcoming Open House for high school students.
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
- Come anytime from 4:30-6 p.m. to have a ten-minute appointment with a Transfer Admissions Counselor.
- A short program will begin at 6 p.m.
- More ten-minute appointments will be available after the program is finished.
- Campus tours will be available at 5 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
Sister Joel Read Center
3400 South 43rd Street, Milwaukee
Free and ample parking is available in our parking structure and campus lots.
- Learn about Alverno College, our transfer credit policies, and the personalized attention we offer to help make your transition smooth.
- Find out about our merit scholarships, Financial Aid, and enrollment options.
- Transfer Counselors will be available for unofficial evaluations of your transcript beginning at 4:30 p.m. Each student will have the chance for a ten-minute conversation with a Transfer Counselor to discuss your next steps and determine your path forward.
Important: Emailing your transcripts ahead of time (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the best way to ensure we’ll be able to answer your questions accurately and give you the best advice for your situation. If you can't email your transcript ahead of time, please bring an unofficial copy with you to Open House.