Transfer Student Open House
This event is intended for potential transfer students and their supporters (family members, significant others, friends). If you are a high school student, please click here to sign up for an upcoming Open House for high school students.
(Check-in begins at 4:30 p.m.)
Online registration is not yet available for this event.
If you would like to attend, contact us at 414-382-6100, 800-933-3401, or email@example.com.
Sister Joel Read Center
3400 South 43rd Street, Milwaukee
Free parking is available in our parking structure and campus lots.
Here's what you can expect:
- Learn about Alverno College and the personalized attention we offer to help make your transition smooth.
- Meet with a Transfer Counselor for an unofficial evaluation of your transcript and a discussion of your next steps.
- Find out about Financial Aid and scholarships.
- Visit with faculty from the School of Nursing, School of Education, School of Business and School of Arts & Sciences.
- Take a tour of campus with a current student.
Important: Emailing your transcripts ahead of time (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the best way to ensure we’ll be able to answer your questions accurately and give you the best advice for your situation. If you can't email your transcript ahead of time, please bring an unofficial copy with you.