- Transfer Admissions
- Why Alverno?
- How to Apply
- Cost & Financial Aid
- Transfer Credit
- Transfer and Second Degree Nursing Students
- Prior Learning Credit
- Visit Us
- Meet Your Admissions Counselor
- Request Information
- Communication Placement Assessment
As a transfer student, we know your first question is probably this: “Will my credits transfer?” Alverno works with you to ensure you receive credit for as much of your prior coursework as possible.
We will review unofficial transcripts to get an idea of how the coursework you have already completed at other colleges or universities will transfer into our program. Transfer credit is evaluated using several considerations:
- The educational quality of the learning experiences
- The comparability of the nature, content and level of the learning experiences
- The appropriateness and applicability of the learning experiences to the programs offered at Alverno College
We accept transfer credit from institutions that are regionally accredited or accredited by a body recognized by the Department of Education.
If you have completed a two-year Associate degree, we have various agreements with two-year colleges and universities for students who wish to earn a baccalaureate degree.
Our Transfer Counselors will work with you to determine how your credits will transfer to Alverno.
Contact a transfer admissions counselor:
Vasana Her at (414) 382-6105 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Vasana works with students whose last names begin A – L.)
Pat Kosharek at (414) 382-6301 or email@example.com.
(Pat works with students whose last names begin M – Z.