How to Apply
- Transfer Admissions
- Why Alverno?
- How to Apply
- Cost & Financial Aid
- Transfer Credit
- Transfer and Second Degree Nursing Students
- Prior Learning Credit
- Visit Us
- Meet Your Admissions Counselor
- Request Information
- Communication Placement Assessment
How to Apply
1. Complete the Undergraduate Application. (There is no fee to apply online.)
2. The Alverno College Admissions Office will need to receive the following:
- Your official high school transcript (or GED scores)
- Your official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
“Official transcripts” are those that we receive in a sealed, unopened envelope from the school. They can be mailed directly from the school or you can bring them in person.
Transcripts can be mailed to:
3400 S. 43rd Street
P.O. Box 343922
Milwaukee, WI 53234-3922
3. You will be contacted by your admissions counselor to schedule a time to take the Communication Placement Assessment [CPA]. The results are used to tailor your program to your individual abilities and to select your initial courses.
Find more information about the Communication Placement Assessment and view sample assessments.
You can register for the Communication Placement Assessment online.