Adult & Continuing Education
- Adult & Continuing Education
- Continuing Education: Telesis Registration
- Continuing Education: Telesis Events & Conferences
- Continuing Education: Academic
- Continuing Education: Art & Craft
- Continuing Education: Career & Computer
- Continuing Education: Cooking
- Continuing Education: Exercise & Movement
- Continuing Education: Healthful Living
- Continuing Education: Spirituality
- Continuing Education: Trips & Travel
Telesis: Continuing Education for Women and Men
Learning is a lifelong process.
The Telesis Program at Alverno College was established in 1980, extending the college’s resources to women and men in search of ways to enhance their development outside the degreed program. Several thousand people take part in Telesis programs annually.
Our diverse classes unite under the Alverno College Wellness Model which is based on creating a holistic, healthy, more productive community that engages its members in positive and affirming activities.
“Telesis” is a Greek word which means “intelligent direction of natural and social forces to a desired end; progress intelligently planned and directed.” Find out what it means for you!
- Art & Craft
- Career & Computer
- Healthful Living
- Trips & Travel
- Events & Conferences
Contact us: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for information, to receive a catalog by mail, or to suggest a new class. You may also call us at 414-382-6087 Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Laura Aaron Sear, Coordinator of Professional & Community Education
Margene McLoughlin, Assistant Program Coordinator