- Resources for Students
- Department Info
- Computer Center Info
- Student Tech Links
- Faculty & Staff Tech Links
- News & Events
- Technology Services Suggestion Box
Looking for Student Workers for the Fall Semester
Technology Services is looking for lab assistants to help in the Computer Center for the fall 2013 semester.
- assisting students, faculty and staff
- delivering/picking up equipment
- troubleshooting hardware/software problems on Windows and Macs
- enforcing lab policies/procedures
- keeping the labs and computers clean
- monitoring lab activity
- other duties as assigned
- Must be enrolled for at least 6 credits during the semester
- Responsible person with good work habits including reliable attendance
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Solid interpersonal, written and telephone communication skills
- Basic understanding of personal computers, Microsoft Office software and geniune desire/interest to learn more
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occassionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. May have to occasionally twist when lifting.
- Must be able to freely move throughout the facility including the ability to frequently walk, stand, stoop and bend.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include vision and color vision.
- Must be available to work some night and weekend hours (scheduled by mutual agreement at the beginning of each semester).
If you are interested, please ask for an application and availability sheet in Computer Center.