How to Determine Your Computer Name
- Directions for Network Connection Request Form
- How to Determine Your Computer Name
- How to Determine Your MAC Address(es)
- Antivirus Requirement
Note: For quick access press Windows Key + Pause Break. This should display the computer’s system properties in any version of Windows.
- Go to the Charm bar on the right
- Click Settings
- Click PC Info
- Your computer name will be listed under "Computer name, domain, and workgroup settings"
Windows 7, XP or Vista:
- Right-click the Computer icon on your desktop and select Properties
- If Using Windows XP, click the Computer Name tab
- Your Computer Name is the "Full Computer Name"
Macintosh OS 10.x:
- Click on System Preferences on the dock
- Click Sharing
- Your Computer Name is in the "Computer Name" field