- Directions for Network Connection Request Form
- How to Determine Your Computer Name
- How to Determine Your MAC Address(es)
- Antivirus Requirement
Residence Hall Network Connection Forms due no later than 1 pm on Thursday, September 15, 2016.
Alverno College residence hall students may connect their own computers in resident hall rooms directly to the campus network. To take advantage of this service, resident students need to do several things:
- Submit a Residence Hall Network Connection Request form
- Install and regularly update antivirus software
- Install and regularly update all operating system critical updates
- Verify that your computer has Ethernet capabilities and that you have an Ethernet patch cable.
All resident students connecting a personal device to the Alverno network (wired) must submit a Residence Hall Network Connection Form no later than 1 pm on Thursday, September 15, 2016
Wired connections in residence hall rooms will be disabled if the form has not been completed by the deadline.
To use Alverno's wireless network, Alverno students must register their personal devices. Up to 5 devices can be registered. After registering your device, you will only have to log in once to access our wireless network until you reset your Alverno network password.
Scroll down to the heading Wireless on Campus, and click the links to view the instructions.