- Computer Classroom Request Form
- Equipment Request Form
- Classroom Computer Technology
- Equipment Types
- Reservation Policies
All reservations must be made either via the forms on this site or in writing, using a Technology Services form. To improve accuracy of reservations, we do not accept phone reservations.
- All reservations must be made at least one 72 hours before the requested delivery. Please call the User Services Specialist at 414-382-6326 or come to the Computer Center if your request doesn't meet this requirement.
- Reservations are taken on a first-come first-served basis.
- All requests for deliveries to classes must be made by the course instructor, TA, or faculty advisor (for student groups) to avoid duplicate requests.
- We support Office 2013 as well as other course-specific software. (See Technology Services staff for a list.) If you have created a document in another software program of a different version, you must convert the document to a supported program and/or version. Conversion software is available in the Computer Center; not all features convert to and from all programs. We do not install personally owned software on Alverno computers.
- Personally owned computers may be used with "floater" projectors on campus. It is the user's responsibility to check that his or her computer works with Alverno's floater projection equipment.
- Technology Services equipment is available for on-campus use only.
- There are special policies for wireless laptop carts.