Microsoft Lync 2013 features
- Create, moderate, and join pre-planned and/or on-the-fly audio, video, and web meetings with people inside and outside your organization.
- Enhance online presentations with screen-sharing and virtual whiteboards.
- Let others participate in your Lync conference calls even if they are not Office 365 or Lync Online customers.
- Make voice calls through your computer to other Lync or Skype users in your organization or in other organizations that use Lync or Skype.
- Get real-time presence information—including photos, availability status, and location—and enhanced instant messaging (IM) to connect efficiently and effectively.
Microsoft Office 365 OneDrive for Business
Faculty and staff have access to 25GB of cloud storage space through Microsoft Office365 Onedrive for Business (formerly SkyDrive Pro) using their Alverno network account name and password.