Microsoft Skype for Business
Faculty and staff have access to 1 TB of cloud storage space through Microsoft Office365 Skype for Business (formerly OneDrive for Business) using their Alverno network account name and password.
Microsoft Lync 2013 features
- Create, moderate, and join pre-planned and/or on-the-fly audio, video, and web meetings with people inside and outside your organization.
- Enhance online presentations with screen-sharing and virtual whiteboards.
- Let others participate in your Lync conference calls even if they are not Office 365 or Lync Online customers.
- Make voice calls through your computer to other Lync or Skype users in your organization or in other organizations that use Lync or Skype.
- Get real-time presence information—including photos, availability status, and location—and enhanced instant messaging (IM) to connect efficiently and effectively.