Services We Provide
The Technology Services department provides computing resources for faculty, staff and student use.
Desktop computing -- Install and support desktop and laptop computers running the Windows or Macintosh operating system.
Software – Install and support standard desktop productivity software including antivirus management software. Install and maintain course-specific and department-specific software.
Printing – Install and support networked and desktop printers. Manage printing quotas for students.
Help Desk – Provide lab assistant support at the Computer Center front desk during all open hours. Provide web-based and phone support for faculty and staff service requests.
Infrastructure -- Install and maintain network infrastructure; telecommunications infrastructure; file servers; network services including network accounts, file storage and backup; and Internet connection.
Other major services we support include:
- Email and calendaring--Microsoft live@edu for students; Exchange, Outlook and Outlook Web App for faculty and staff
- Moodle learning management system
- Diagnostic Digital Portfolio
- Unified Messaging voice mail for faculty and staff
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) access for faculty and staff
- Technology orientations for new students and new employees
- Programming for in-house applications and web pages
- Student web server
- Wireless access