Summer Courses & Graduate Program Opportunities
- Open to men and women.
- Summer courses will be offered weekday evenings. Fall and Spring courses are held every other weekend on campus.
- Free and ample parking. On the south side of Milwaukee, our aesthetically pleasing campus is a calm and welcoming learning environment.
- All prior graduate credits are considered for transfer. We help you build on your knowledge and prior experience to reach your goals.
- Costs are competitive with other programs. You may be able to complete your program in two years without sacrificing quality.
- Our graduate faculty are experienced professionals with significant experience as teachers at the PK-12 level.
- Texts and assignments are relevant and will prepare or strengthen you for your professional role.
- Not a cohort model. Should circumstances arise that require you to stop for a term or two, our flexible program allows you to come back when you are ready.