- Campus Life
- Residence Life
- Living on Campus
- Austin Hall
- Clare Hall
- Residence Hall Living Expectations
- Roommate Information
- Safety & Security
- Dining Services
- Contact Us
All first-year residents are housed in Austin Hall in double rooms. Sophomores, juniors, seniors and transfer students are eligible to reside in large or small single rooms if they are available. During the academic year, your room becomes your “home away from home.” We want you to be as comfortable as possible. Each double room (10’ X 17’) is furnished with blinds, two single beds, built-in desk and drawers, desk chairs, a built-in bookshelf, closets, a sink and vanity, a microwave/refrigerator unit, a computer network/Internet connection jack, and a cable television outlet. A vacuum cleaner, mop and cooking utensils are available for your use at the Austin Hall reception desk. Other Austin Hall features include:
- TV and study lounges equipped with wireless internet, microwaves, refrigerators, TV, VCR and air conditioning
- Microwave/mini-refrigerator in each resident room
- 24-hour computer lab
- Free cable television in all resident rooms and common areas
- Educational, recreational, and social programming
- Complete laundry facilities
- The Activity Center: a student-centered space for resident students to play pool, air hockey, exercise, watch tv or just hang out.
- Pipeline: a student space used for events and socializing.
- Select carpeted rooms (4th floor South). All other rooms are tiled, and square carpeting may be put in the rooms (double room carpet size 10’ X 10’)
- Shower rooms with individual stalls and changing rooms
- 24-hour access to Campus Security
Click here to see pictures of the inside of an Austin Hall Room.