Alverno College Catalog
All students are responsible for knowing and adhering to the policies stated in the Alverno College Catalogue. The Catalogue contains the following documents.
- Alverno College Bulletins
- Course Offering Information
Course Offering Information available on our Registrar’s Office main page for electives, calendars, final assessment schedules, matrix and more.
- Academic Evaluation and Student Validation Reports
- Student Handbook 2012-13 (pdf)
- Residence Hall Handbook available for residents only in the Residence Hall.
These documents describe the philosophy of Alverno’s teaching and learning, the courses offered each semester, the resources, support services, information and policies at Alverno College. Please read each of the catalogue documents carefully. The Student Handbook policies are applicable to all current students. For further information, contact Marlene Neises, the Executive Director of Academic Services, at 414-382-6014, email@example.com, or:Marlene NeisesAlverno CollegeP.O. Box 343922Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53234-3922