- Resources for Students
- Transcript FAQs
- Undergrad Ability & Level Matrix
- Faculty Information
- Final Assessment Schedules
- Contact Us
Not Registered Yet for the Spring Semester?
If you are not going to register, you have the option of taking some time off by completing a Student on Leave form, OR you may choose to withdraw from the College. Either way there is some paperwork that must be completed, which can be done by phone. Please call the Academic Advising office @ 414-382-6029.
NEW!! Make sure you check out the new feature in IOL that allows you to search for electives!
- Select the Term using the drop-down menu.
- Choose an elective type in the drop-down menu next to “Search for Electives” (ex. HFA-210 Electives).
- Choose “UG Undergraduate” in the drop-down menu for “Academic Level” and Submit. You will see a list of the HFA 210 electives offered that term.
The Registrar's Office is located in Room LA204. We provide a variety of services for students, including registration and class information, student records, transcripts, enrollment verifications, tuition reimbursement letters, permit forms and graduation applications and diplomas.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Special Office Hours - Fall 2013
|August 19-23||M-F||8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.|
|August 24||Sat.||11 a.m.-1 p.m.|
|Aug 26-Sept 7||M-F||8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.|
|(closed Labor Day, Sept 2)
Regular Business Hours:
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
WEC Hours (in advising):
Saturday 11 a.m-1 p.m.