- Resources for Students
- Transcript FAQs
- Undergrad Ability & Level Matrix
- Faculty Information
- Final Assessment Schedules
- Contact Us
It’s Time to Register for Summer and Fall!
WEC undergraduate degree students who register by midnight March 30th and WDC undergraduate degree students who register by midnight April 11th will increase the likelihood of getting their first choice of classes and will be entered to win a
$1,000 Tuition Scholarship*
*There will one scholarship awarded each to an Alverno on the Weekend student and a Weekday student.
Watch for your registration email on Wednesday, March 19th with your registration date and time from Web Reg [mailto:email@example.com]. The subject will say “You can Register in IOL as of …” Do not delete this email since it contains other important information about registration.
NOTE: Course offerings for Summer and Fall 2014 will be available to look at in IOL by Wednesday, March 19th
- Check IOL for Holds and contact appropriate office for removing your holds. Pay attention to the start date and year of the Holds. Give offices at least 24 hours to release your hold.
- Registration assistance is available by contacting the Registrar’s Office staff during regular office hours Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
NEW!! Make sure you check out the new feature in IOL that allows you to search for electives!
- Select the Term using the drop-down menu.
- Choose an elective type in the drop-down menu next to “Search for Electives” (ex. HFA-210 Electives).
- Choose “UG Undergraduate” in the drop-down menu for “Academic Level” and Submit. You will see a list of the HFA 210 electives offered that term.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR DROPPING CLASSES
Census Date: Your credits are locked-in at this date, and changes might affect your billing and Financial Aid
LAST DAY TO DROP CLASSES: after 5 pm on this day, you will not be able to remove a class from your schedule
ALWAYS investigate how drops will affect you as a student.
The Registrar's Office is located in Room LA204. We provide a variety of services for students, including registration and class information, student records, transcripts, enrollment verifications, tuition reimbursement letters, permit forms and graduation applications and diplomas.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Special Office Hours--Spring 2014
Regular Business Hours:
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
WEC Hours (in advising):
Saturday 11 a.m-1 p.m.
The Registrar's Office will be closed at the following times:
Wednesday, 4/2, 12pm -2pm
Wednesday, 4/9, 8 am-3 pm
Wednesday, 4/23, 8 am-1 pm
Friday, 4/18, 8 am -5 pm
Monday, 4/21, 8 am- 5 pm
Tuesday, 5/6, 8 am -10 am