- Resources for Students
- Transcript FAQs
- Undergrad Ability & Level Matrix
- Faculty Information
- Final Assessment Schedules
- Contact Us
Not Registered Yet for the Fall Semester?
- If you do plan to register for Fall and know what you want to take, you may go on to IOL and enter your registration. Also, check on Student Information to see if you have any holds.
- If you are unsure about what to take or would like to review your registration choices, you will need to print your Academic Evaluation and Student Validation Report from IOL. Please contact your advisor to set up an appointment. If your faculty advisor is not available during the summer to assist you with questions, you may go to the Advising Office, as they are open throughout the summer (currently located in Kellogg A).
- If you are having difficulties with the registration process you can contact Academic Advising (414-382-6029), the Registrar’s Office (414-382-6370), or go to Academic Computing for assistance.
If you are not going to register, you have the option of taking some time off by completing a Student on Leave form, OR you may choose to withdraw from the College. Either way there is some paperwork that must be completed, which can be done by phone. Please call the Academic Advising office @ 382-6029.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR DROPPING CLASSES for FALL
Census Date: Your credits are locked-in at this date, and changes might affect your billing and Financial Aid
LAST DAY TO DROP CLASSES: after 5 pm on this day, you will not be able to remove a class from your schedule
ALWAYS investigate how drops will affect you as a student.
The Registrar's Office is located in Room LA204. We provide a variety of services for students, including registration and class information, student records, transcripts, enrollment verifications, tuition reimbursement letters, permit forms and graduation applications and diplomas.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Special Office Hours--Spring 2014
Regular Business Hours:
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
WEC Hours (in advising):
Saturday 11 a.m-1 p.m.