- Resources for Students
- Transcript FAQs
- Undergrad Ability & Level Matrix
- Faculty Information
- Final Assessment Schedules
- Contact Us
Not Registered Yet for the Fall Semester?
- If you do plan to register for Fall and know what you want to take, you may go on to IOL and enter your registration. Also, check on Student Information to see if you have any holds.
- If you are unsure about what to take or would like to review your registration choices, you will need to print your Academic Evaluation and Student Validation Report from IOL. Please contact your advisor to set up an appointment. If your faculty advisor is not available during the summer to assist you with questions, you may go to the Advising Office, as they are open throughout the summer.
- If you are having difficulties with the registration process you can contact Academic Advising (414-382-6029), the Registrar’s Office (414-382-6370), or go to Academic Computing for assistance.
If you are not going to register, you have the option of taking some time off by completing a Student on Leave form, OR you may choose to withdraw from the College. Either way there is some paperwork that must be completed, which can be done by phone. Please call the Academic Advising office @ 382-6029.
The Registrar's Office is located in Room FO 144. We provide a variety of services for students, including registration and class information, student records, transcripts, enrollment verifications, tuition reimbursement letters, permit forms and graduation applications and diplomas.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Mission Statement: The Alverno College Registrar's Office provides accuracy of academic records, enforces appropriate privacy regulations, and promotes objective administration of institutional policies and practices for the Alverno community that allows us to safeguard the academic integrity of the college.
Regular Business Hours:
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org after hours and we will respond to you when we are open.