- Resources for Students
- Academic Advising
- Academic Affairs
- Academic Support Services
- Assessment Center
- Business Office
- Career Education Center
- Cultural Education Center
- Diagnostic Digital Portfolio
- Early Learning Center
- Federal Compliance Processes
- Financial Aid
- Registrar's Office
- International & Intercultural Center
Election Training - We Need Your Help
Election season is coming fast, and we need your help at the polls. By training to be a pollworker, you could make as much as $130 for just one day of work! Here's what you have to do:
- You must live in Milwaukee County (living in the dorms counts as Milwaukee residency).
- You must be able to read, write and speak English. Bilingual poll workers are also greatly needed.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- You also must work well with others - we'll have a lot of workers and it will make for a very fun experience!
Registration and attendance at a training are required. To view training dates and to register, click here.
If you have any questions, please call the Alverno College Internship Office at (414) 382-6019