- Resources for Students
- Academic Advising
- Academic Affairs
- Academic Support Services
- Assessment Center
- Business Office
- Career Education
- Diagnostic Digital Portfolio
- Early Learning Center
- Federal Compliance Processes
- Financial Aid
- Registrar's Office
- Study Abroad
Election Training - We Need Your Help
November 6th is coming fast, and we need your help at the polls. By training to be a pollworker, you could make as much as $130 for just one day of work! Here's what you have to do:
- You must live in the City of Milwaukee (living in the dorms counts as Milwaukee residency).
- You must be able to read, write and speak English. Bilingual poll workers are also greatly needed.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- You also must work well with others - we'll have a lot of workers and it will make for a very fun experience!
If you have any questions, please contact:
Elizabeth Flores Bustamante - firstname.lastname@example.org
Isela Ramirez - email@example.com
Or call the Alverno College Internship Office at (414) 382-6019
|Saturday||Sept. 15||10-12:30 pm (Bilingual Session)||LA 110|
|Monday||Sept. 24||6-8 pm||LA 110|
|Tuesday||Sept. 25||10-Noon||LA 110|
|Tuesday||Sept. 25||1-3 pm||LA 110|
|Wednesday||Sept. 26||3-5 pm||LA 110|
|Wednesday||Sept. 26||6-8 pm||LA 110|
|Thursday||Sept. 27||10-Noon||LA 110|
|Saturday||Sept. 29||10-Noon||LA 113|
|Monday||Oct. 1||6-8 pm||LA 110|
|Tuesday||Oct. 2||10-Noon||LA 110|
|Wednesday||Oct. 3||1-3 pm||LA 110|
|Thursday||Oct. 4||5:30-7:30 pm||LA 113|
|Friday||Oct. 19||1-3:30 pm (Bilingual Session)||LA 113|
Please fill out the registration below and we will contact you to confirm your training session.